Friday 5 October 2012

wuzetka

I had two balls of wool: Merinos [100%wool, 100g/125m] from Agablues (once more - THANK YOU!) and creamy wool called Arla Sport. Of course I was thinking what to make of them and then my wonderful neighbour Pani Ania told me that she was dreaming about a cowl. Well, here it is:
and because it looks like cake called wuzetka, I decided to name it after my favourite cake (cheesecake is beyond any ranking ;-))

gifted

(Once more: sorry for the quality of this picture, but I have no other options right now and wanted to share anyway ;-))
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wuzetka (w każdej postaci) jest ekstra! Uwielbiam takie otulacze:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. o tak tak tak! :-) ciacho mojego dzieciństwa. Ilekroć byłyśmy z mamą w stolicy była kawa i wuzetka (kawę zaczęłam żłopać jeszcze w podstawówce, heh, no ale kto to wymyślił szkołę na 8 rano?)

      Delete